Schools and preschools
We introduce the French language to children in a playful and educational manner.
123 Voilà’s classes are given as recreational activity at the schools or preschools. Schools and kindergartens can hire us to offer French mother tongue education for the families who request it.
123 Voilà’s goal is to provide basic language skills in French for children from 2 to 6 years old. Later, between 6 and 12 years and depending on the child’s needs, we are are giving him/her the tools needed to read, write and talk fluently in French.
The classes are taught in French by multilingual coaches who speak fluent Swedish and always have French as their mother tongue.
We have developed a unique program that has shown incredible progress in children’s language development.
Classes for younger children consists of a song or alternatively a story time, an art project and an educational game.
Classes for older children revolve around specific themes. The emphasis is placed on speaking and building a French vocabulary, the children learn to read and write and develop the French language through thematic work.
More about 123 Voilàs classes:
- The lessons are between 45 and 60 minutes depending on the age and size of the groups.
- The classes follow the Swedish “Läroplanen” (Lpfö 98 p. 6 / Lpfö 98, p.9).
- The classes are divided by age and ability.
- Classes are limited to seven children per instructor and group.
- The classes follow a one year program with new topics each semester.
Do you want to know more about the possibility of offering 123 Voilà classes at your school? We are looking forward to hearing from you!