We introduce the targeted language to children in a playful and educational manner.
123 Voilà’s classes are given as recreational activity ib schools or preschools. Schools and kindergartens can hire us to offer mother tongue education for the families who request it.
123 Voilà’s goal is to provide basic language skills for children from 2 to 6 years old. Later, between 6 and 12 years, and depending on the child’s needs, we are giving him/her the tools needed to read, write and talk fluently in the targeted language.
The classes are taught by multilingual coaches who speak fluent Swedish and always have the targeted as their mother tongue.
We have developed a unique program that has shown incredible progress in children’s language development.
Classes for younger children consist of a song or alternatively a storytime, an art project or an educational game.
Classes for older children revolve around specific themes. The emphasis is placed on speaking and building vocabulary, the children learn to read and write and develop the targeted language through thematic work.
More about 123 Voilàs classes:
- Our lessons are between 45 and 60 minutes depending on the age and size of the groups.
- Our classes follow the Swedish “Läroplanen”.
- Our classes are divided by age and ability.
- Our classes are limited to seven children per instructor and group.
- The classes follow a one year program with new topics each semester.
Do you want to know more about the possibility of offering 123 Voilà classes at your school? We are looking forward to hearing from you!